Follow These Steps To Get A Flawless Application
1. Before use, gently shake the magnetic eyeliner to ensure even distribution of the magnetic ingredients.
2. Apply the magnetic eyeliner to your eyelids, staying as close to your eyelash roots as possible and following the natural contours of your eyelids.
For best results, allow the magnetic eyeliner to dry for 50-60 seconds or until it is semi-dry.
3. Carefully bend the magnetic eyelash bands so that they are close to the shape of your own eyelids, in order to achieve a more natural appearance.
4. Place the centre of the magnetic eyelash band on the semi-dry eyeliner on your eyelids, leaving the tip of the eyelashes free of the eyeliner.
5. Take the tip of the eyelashes and lay them over your own eyelashes, ensuring that the lashes only touch the magnetic eyeliner. This creates a more natural look and a longer-lasting fit.
Sometimes some of the magnetic liner would dry onto the band of the magnets of the lashes. Here are a few recommendations:
Use a cotton swap coated with 90% alcohol to clean your magnetic lashes from makeup and magnetic liner residue for the next use.
Place the lashes back onto their magnetic strips in the box.
Most importantly DO NOT wet the lashes as this could damage their shape and curl!
Gently remove your eyelashes from your eyelids.
Then use a mild oil-based cleanser to carefully clean your eyelids after removing your eyelashes.
Use warm water to softly scrub any remains from your lashes in the shower from your eyelids.
Follow our video tutorial to learn how to trim your lashes for the best fit.